Getting started with Fitness Table
The first step in beginning with the Fitness Table is an evaluation.
During your evaluation, you’re assessed to identify issues, imbalances and other areas where you’ll need strengthening and exactly what YOU need to improve your core strength and posture and the proper class level for you to begin at.
The evaluation is an important part of the Fitness Table process, to ensure that we know what you need to be doing and NOT doing during class so you improve and get stronger. Call us at 403-245-9009 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book an evaluation appointment.
IF you have no issues or injuries, you are welcome to try a complimentary class BEFORE your evaluation appointment (Level 1 or Open 1-4).
You can claim your complimentary class by signing up through the “Complimentary Class” tab in the menu above, create a new account with your name and email, and select your class at the online store. The complimentary class is only valid for 7 days.
During your evaluation it will be determined what the best starting point is for you. Some people are recommended to begin with (or prefer to begin with) private sessions. Most people can begin with group classes at Level 1 or Special Back Class (SBC) for those with injuries and issues.
When you decide to join us, you can pay a drop in rate to attend class in studio or online, however, choosing a monthly class package is the best value.
We have a number of different packages to suit your needs based on how many classes a week you wish to attend in house, online or a combination of both. Our packages auto-renew monthly, however you have the option to turn off this option. We currently have the following package options:
- 4 Classes in Studio: This option is best for those that wish to attend class once a week for in house classes
- 8 Classes in Studio: This option is best for those that wish to attend class twice a week for in house classes
- Unlimited in studio classes: This option is best for those that want to come to class multiple times a week, this is your best option value wise.
- Unlimited Virtual Classes with 4 Classes in Studio: This is a good option for those that would like to do a combination of online and in studio classes, you can come in for corrections once a week while having the option of exercising in your own home.
- Unlimited Virtual Classes and 8 Classes in Studio
- Unlimited Virtual Classes and Unlimited in Studio Classes: This option is great for those that want to do multiple classes a week at home and in the studio
- Virtual Unlimited Class: This option is great for those that wish to exercise in the comfort of their own home and not come into the studio
Please note that all virtual packages (not including the virtual drop in) have access to our virtual library
Please contact the studio if you are interested in private and semi-private sessions
Please note that there is a 24-hour notice required for cancellation of private sessions or will be charged in full.
There will be no refunds after first class.
We look forward to meeting you, and we’re happy to answer any questions you have; simply give us a call at 403-245-9009 or click here to email us.